C. C. Jensen
Danish manufacturer C.C. Jensen produces compact off-line filtration units with a wide range of applications that continuously purify liquids at low flow rates and keep them in a consistently excellent condition.
They remove mechanical impurities, water and soft sludge.
Production of small single-filter units to large-capacity
units addressing central filtration with several dozen filter cartridges.
- Particularly suitable for quenching oils, hydraulic systems, heat transfer oils, turbines, cement plants, paper mills and wind power plants.
- Long service life: 1 filter can capture up to 10 kg of dirt.
- Removes free, bound and emulsified water.
- 60 years of experience in the industry.
- We offer the possibility of test filtration!